Thursday, March 12, 2009

If I remember correctly, it was Alan who found him and wanted to keep him.

I spent several months looking for a new dining table and chairs. I sold the old set on Craig's List back in October or November and started looking for a replacement that I could keep for many years. I quickly found the table, but it took longer to find the perfect chairs. Several weeks ago I found these gorgeous chocolate leather chairs from Overstock.com, and then a couple weeks later found the two rust-colored leather end chairs from Pier One. So basically I bought the whole set piecemeal, but it turned out really pretty and somewhat eclectic....just what I wanted.

I owned the previous set for about 13 years. It was so outdated - purchased when "country" was still the rage. This new set is anything but country!


So...imagine my dismay when 5 days after bringing home the end chairs and thus finishing the set, I discover this:



Yeah. Those are teeth marks. Anyone want a cat?

4 comments:

naomi said...

oh my goodness!!! JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe he did that. however, i want to give you kudos on the beautiful piece-meal. it looks fantastic. you are a very good decorator!!!

DeeBee said...

I hope your method of stopping him has worked.

her said...

What is your "method"? It would be hard to contain myself after seeing that. What a bummer. I caught our cat destroying our house and she is now our outside cat. But the furniture looks fantastic. Can't wait to see it in person!

中島美嘉mika said...

That's actually really cool!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色