Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hoping for zzzzzzzzz's

Why is it that sleepless nights hit you at the most inconvenient times? Like, I don't know...say the night before a busy day? I know the answer is obvious...it was pretty much a rhetorical question. Or perhaps it's because I can't stop falling asleep before 10:00 (some nights before 9:00!) on the couch every evening. It must be contagious because now Alan is doing it. And to the two people who called during this time, sorry. There is no phone call that can interrupt a nice nap on the couch!

So we woke up at midnight and moved to the bedroom. I haven't been able to sleep since. But there's a James Bond marathon on Spike, so I'll try curling back up on the couch and seeing if I can recapture that sleepy mode. It helps to curl up with Bear - that would be the name I gave this super thick blanket that Alan's dad brought back from Korea. You could easily survive sub-zero temperatures with this blanket.

Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving to you! I too, cannot sleep and have been buzzing around doing all the last minute things, so I decided to call it quits and make my 7 layer dip and go to bed. But, at this hour I discover I do not have one ingredient that I really need, so I can't make it. Our grocery doesn't open until 8 a.m. and this dip needs to be chilled for several hours, so that means I'll be pushing it..... Oh well, more for my mind to worry about and keep me from falling asleep. Love it! We are expecting 19 tomorrow for lunch! Whatever you are doing, have a blessed day! Love ya- dc