Sunday, November 26, 2006

Temporary Insanity

I think this is my third post to write over the last two days, but only my first to actually post. Each time I'd write one, I'd re-read it and think "god, how depressing." There are times when having only X chromosomes really annoy me. I hate hormonal episodes. So if you're a guy reading this and rolling your eyes right now, piss off. It's a horrible feeling that you'll never understand.

Times like this I just want to walk off the face of the Earth and never return. The only way I know how to handle it is to keep my distance, speak as little as possible to anyone, and nap or look like I'm trying to nap. Joy.

Tomorrow I'll likely be a new person and will laugh that I not only wrote this but was nerdy enough to post it.

3 comments:

DeeBee said...

Aawww. I'm so sorry you have to go through that. Strange how we are all so different. Of course, you may have inherited that from Mother.

mel... said...

You aren't the only one who's emotions rollercoaster from time to time. I'm just glad that timing didn't coincide a low point with my home alone Thanksgiviving.

her said...

Well, my day was great!!:)