Thursday, August 07, 2008

My Chandler

If you've seen every episode of Friends like I have (and several more than once), then surely you know the one where Chandler and Monica try to have engagement pictures taken, but Chandler can't for the life of him take a decent picture. His smile was always contorted, or he smiled at the completely wrong time, or he just couldn't smile period. Well it seems Alan has developed what we call "The Chandler Syndrome." Used to, Alan smiled so much in every picture that it looked more like he was laughing. So we were kind enough to make him feel really self-conscious about it, and now he's thinking way too hard about what to do!









You should see the ones I deleted on the spot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i laughed so hard at this blog!!! i totally have all 10 seasons of Friends on DVD and I vividly remember this one..and poor Alan, it's sooo true!!!!

DeeBee said...

Lol! I like his big smile pictures, tell him to be himself.

DeeBee said...

Plus.... he's scaring me in these recent ones.

Anonymous said...

Tanya, this is the funniest post. Remember our class reunion? No telling how many we deleted then. HA Poor Alan. I agree, he needs to just be himself and not try so hard. Thank goodness you are so photogenic...everytime. You take the best pictures and always have. :)

Brandi said...

Oh Awesome! I personally love these pics, they're so... Alan! hahaha kidding... but yeah tell him to show those pearly whites! :P