Tuesday, November 04, 2008

My fellow Americans...

Well, I guess I'm off to vote here in a little while. I know a lot of people who voted early, but I don't like to do that. I like the energy of the actual day! For me, it's that one special day where you feel very patriotic and very much a citizen! And trust me, I only "get into it" on this one day. I don't follow the campaigns very closely, I don't watch the debates, I just don't like either candidate by the time election day comes around. But you know what I do like? I like my money. And even though it won't matter, I've got to go vote to have a voice on what I think about people who want to "redistribute" MY money.

Have fun watching all the hoopla tonight!

1 comment:

her said...

I had a great time watching everything last night. I am so proud of our country.