Sunday, November 30, 2008

"We're not in Kansas anymore."

I guess I took a complete break from everything over the Thanksgiving break, including blogging. We spent the past few days at Karl and Ashley's house and got to see almost all of Alan's extended family. We did what most people did - ate, watched football, and of course shopped:



Austin and Ashtyn loved Bailey, and I know she'd say the feeling was mutual. They were so sweet. Here's some pretty serious Wii playing with Austin, Bailey, and Alan:



Karl and Ashley were awesome hosts, but I bet they're glad to have their house back to normal. I know I'm looking forward to being back in my own bed tonight. I have an interesting week that starts with jury duty tomorrow followed by decorating for Christmas (with Junior's help) tomorrow night, so I'm guessing it'll be a more blog worthy week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bailey's cuuuute (: