This came from DeeBee's page, and it seems fun to play along for Christmas. Plus, I can pretend I have something to blog about when I really don't.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like to wrap, and I always choose a theme/color, but that in no way means I go to a lot of trouble to gift wrap. Wrapping paper and name tags are about all I do!
2. Real tree or Artificial? One year Alan and I had a real tree, and we won't do that again any time soon. Some day I should tell the story of how Alan disposed of that tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving when I have time.
4. When do you take the tree down? I leave it up until right before New Year's.
5. Do you like eggnog? Hate it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I got this lime green bean bag one year, and I might have cried.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Father-in-law
8. Easiest person to buy for? Addison and Bailey
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I think they're sweet.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, but I didn't get around to it this year.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? In 6th grade we had a gift exchange, and I drew the biggest box as my gift. All the kids had been dying to see what was in that BIG box. It was a plastic red piggy bank, and everybody laughed! I felt kind of sorry for the girl who brought it, but come on...it was ugly.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? "Rudolph" because I know every line, and it brings back a lot of memories with the girls.
13. When do you start shopping? November, early December.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I think I've regifted a gift card.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, rolls
16. Color lights on tree? White
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I'm with DeeBee. I don't believe in packing up the kids and taking them away from home for Christmas.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixin, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and of course Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I don't do a tree topper. Just makes the tree seem off-balance.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We work it around the girls, their dad, whomever.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The long-ass lines at Kohls!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I've done a mixture of bronze, cream, gold and glass the last couple of years, but I'm really liking the jewel tones that are out there!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I just answered this on #15.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I want one of those things to convert VHS tapes (like my home movies) to DVD, but it's too expensive.