Thursday, December 28, 2006

As if I need another sedentary activity

As long as my break is for the holidays, I should have read some books by now. I just can't get motivated, and I'm all open for suggestions. I'd really like to find another series to start, because then you have several books to read one right after the other. I'm up to date on both the Sue Grafton and Janet Evanovich mystery series, and those are my favorite. But it doesn't have to be mysteries. I like juvenile fiction as well, but seriously - I'd be up for anything and should try new authors and genres. Please give me suggestions and as many as you want! Oh yeah, preferably they should be books that have been out long enough that I can get them at the library. It's a cheap hobby and I want it to stay that way.

3 comments:

DeeBee said...

Sedentary... that's one of those big words that I have to stop and think about the meaning. Big for me anyway. :-)

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading Drowning Ruth and it was really good. I also read The Time Traveler's Wife awhile ago and I liked it. I received a huge stack of books for Christmas so I will let you know if any of the others are good!

mel... said...

I would second The Time Traveler's Wife as a recommendation and I just started in on Kathy Reich's books (the tv show Bones is based on her books). I'll let you know how it goes.