Thursday, December 14, 2006

My new baby

So since I asked several people their thoughts on cameras, I'll share what I ended up with. I got a Kodak EasyShare Z612, 6.1 MP with 12X zoom. If you read Melissa's blog, then I sound like her copycat when I say I didn't get to play and fidget with my new toy very much either last night. But I'm throwing a picture in anyway of Alan and his dad putting a new radiator in my car, partly because some of you may not have known that Alan is becoming quite the mechanic. Just makes him that much more handy to keep around.

3 comments:

mel... said...

Congrats on the new camera. At least you took a photo with your new camera, mine is still in the box in pieces.

DeeBee said...

I want to comment!!

DeeBee said...

Yes, finally!! I figured it out, stoopid blogger. They changed things on me while I wasn't looking, but it's all good now.

As I was trying to say for the past couple of days.. I love your camera. It looks really cool and the picture is great.