Friday, January 19, 2007

Exiting

My goal for today: Leave the house. I haven't done so since Tuesday. This will require turning off Food Network, laying the books aside, and getting away from this here computer. I'm waiting for Alan to get up so we can go workout. If I don't get some endorphins pumping, I'm in danger of crawling into that deep black cave of self-pity and despair and lord knows I don't have any business being there. By the way, did you hear about that poor girl who was kept in the attic for two years for misbehavior? Not that I know diddly-doo about parenting, but those aren't parents dishing out that kind of punishment. Those are Hitler wannabes.

4 comments:

her said...

Well, it is about 3:00. Have you done anything yet?

Unknown said...

Thankfully we were out of the house by 10:00 for a workout, then later again for a late lunch, the library, and then picking Bailey up from school. Although I do hav to admit we were home and back in our pajamas by 4:30...

Sixtyfeet said...

After Heather put that comment on, I put her and Dillon in the attic. I'll let you decide on when to let them out.

Unknown said...

I know Heather...she'd kick your ass. Dillon might help too.