Monday, January 15, 2007

Hunkerin' Down

School's out today and the library's closed, so I've got to find something to read since I will NOT be running around in the cold and could use something to occupy my mind. Plus I finished the book I was reading last week, Drowning Ruth (very good and suspenseful - thanks Elizabeth). All I can find around the house is Brian's Winter, which is the sequel to Hatchet, one I'd recommend for anyone if you didn't already read it in school. So all I need is my coffee, my down blanket, and my spot on the couch.

I just saw one of the Head-On commercials where they complain about how annoying their own commercials are. So it reminded me of another bad one lately - the pregnancy test commercial where they show a PRETEND STREAM OF PEE spraying the indicator. I can't wait for that one to play during dinner.

1 comment:

DeeBee said...

I hate Jessica Simpson's commercials. Is she the worst actor or what?? It's "reality" for her or nothing. And nothing would be my choice.