Thursday, April 12, 2007

Abrupt changes in subject

I did take care of a couple things this week, employment-related. I updated my resume again, scheduled my screening interview with the district office, and called the principal at the school I've been working at to get a feel for openings. She COULD NOT have been less interested in me. There are third grade teachers there campaigning to get me hired on with them, and she sounded like she was talking to some random candidate whom she's never met and certainly not someone she's seen in the hallway everyday for the past semester and a half. It was so bad it was funny.

We're off to the Big D this weekend for Bailey's last volleyball tourney. Should be tiring but fun. She just got braces yesterday and is in a world of discomfort, but hopefully she'll still have a good time this weekend. We're playing at the Dallas Convention Center in a tourney with 143 other teams. That's only our division - there are three others. How cool is that going to be?!

I finally figured out how to get my profile pictures smaller. The new one is Junior being camera shy and trying to get me away from his face by giving me kisses. He does have an occasional sweet side. It's usually when he's sleepy or wants a treat, but we take what we can get. We're his bitches.

1 comment:

DeeBee said...

That Junior is too funny. Have fun this weekend. What will Junior do without you?