Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Joy in a jar

It seems forever ago, but back when Alan lived in Ft. Worth, I would drive or fly down to see him every once in a while. I developed a routine of going by Albertson's before leaving town and scooping out a little bag of either buttered popcorn or caramel apple jelly bellies. That's the only time I would buy them. So the other day when shopping at the now monstrosity that is HEB, I came across their brand new display of jelly bellies. So shiny and new and inviting....I couldn't resist. So I got both flavors.

4 comments:

her said...

Are you complaining about the best grocery store in the world?

Unknown said...

If you had to endure the remodeling that's been going on all year, you'd complain too. One day Alan spent 15 minutes walking around the store looking for bottled water. He was finally directed to it's temporary location - in the bakery!

DeeBee said...

Dang it! Now I want some of those jelly beans.

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE buttered popcorn jelly beans!!