Thursday, April 24, 2008

Counting down

I plan to blog more soon. Last night at a little after 7:00, I was sitting on the couch talking to Bailey, having difficulty keeping my eyes open. I don't remember much after that, but woke up around midnight I think, still in my slacks and blouse, and finally got in bed. I still didn't want to get up when the alarm went off this morning. I might be a little tired, just guessing. I like the job, but it's stressful and exhausting some days. I wasn't trained to deal with emotionally disturbed children, but today's educational system says that regardless of your choice to teach regular ed or special ed, you will teach special education students and you will fit them in your classroom.

After this week, 5 more weeks. And that's 5 more weeks closer to Florida, Oklahoma, and maybe even a Braves game in Atlanta this summer. I should post pictures of all three somewhere in my classroom to remember what's over the horizon. :-)

No comments: