Friday, September 22, 2006

Where did September go?

Such a long week - you'd think I'd have something to talk about. But mostly all I wanted to do every evening was come home, make sure dinner happened, see that some cleaning took place here and there, and attempt to be asleep on the couch before 10:00. I succeeded most nights, but those don't really sound like lofty goals. That whole falling asleep on the couch thing leads to some of the best, deepest sleep there is.

I was observed Tuesday and it went much better this time. I got better scores and received no tally marks of my negative comments. She wanted a show, and I obliged. Whatever....four more of those to go.

I feel completely out of touch with some people right now. I am way overdue with phone calls to at least three people. One of our friends had their first baby (here in town) over three weeks ago and I have yet to call them since they came home from the hospital. Sadly, what was top of my list this week was to tune in for Thursday night TV with no interruptions. I put the premier of The Office above friends, lesson plans, and laundry. What's worse, is I don't even feel bad about that.

Tomorrow will be filled with back and forth trips to Odessa to catch Bailey's games in a volleyball tournament. She's being moved to a starting position, taking the place of a girl who broke her ankle during practice this week. And tomorrow is homecoming, so I'll be driving back to make sure Addison and Ian have rides, pictures have been taken, etc., etc. The weather's supposed to be really nice, which is great since the retards who schedule these events decided to have the homecoming game at 2:00 in the afternoon. Who does that??

Anyway, that's my week without really telling much about my week at all. My next post will be Post #100, so I'm feeling the pressure to share something important. Don't hold your breath.

No comments: