Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Peace and stuff

Isn't there a saying that whatever you're doing at the end of the year is indicative of the year to come? I know it's not technically New Year's Eve, but if next year I'm spending more time doing what I've been doing the past couple of days, it'll be a good year. 2007 won't go down in my book as a stellar year, but I have a good vibe about next year.

And now I'm ready to get into my pajamas and watch Survivorman, which I just realized is on. The past 24 hours I've gotten to watch everything I consider a must at Christmas - Rudolph, Elf, and Christmas Story. So Survivorman is a good transition away from Christmas!

We have an out-of-the-blue chance of snow tonight. Weird.

2 comments:

DeeBee said...

It's going to be a great year in 2008. Especially once we get pass this snow and cold weather.

Hana said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. - Hana Ciembronowicz (frm Baker) Alan's Friend from College and fellow oil patch employee