Thursday, July 10, 2008

Celebrating free enterprise

Whew! Finally a night's sleep with no headache and no headache so far today. I was able to get a couple errands run that I couldn't do the past few days. Plus I finally got my haircut, because I FOUND MY HAIRCUTTING LADY! I'm not sure what you're supposed to call them, but I don't think "haircutting lady" is it. Perhaps hair stylist? That sounds a little less white trash. Anyway, she left a major salon chain, which I won't give the name but it sort of rhymes with Duperduts.

They wouldn't tell anyone where she went, but I used my detective skills that I learned from The First 48 and Crime 360 and The FBI Files and found her! You don't know her and therefore it's probably not interesting, but I'm just proud of her for taking the plunge and opening her own business. She's a single mom with two kids, and she opened a classy salon without the classy fees. Awesome.

And now I'm going to go plop on the couch for a little while, read my book, and wait for Alan to get home and cook dinner! He wants to grill, and grilling means I'm not cooking. Although I did clean and prepare the corn cobs for the grill. Yep, I'm done for the day.

No comments: