Wednesday, July 09, 2008

On the Road Again

Next week Bailey and I will be in Oklahoma at DeeBee's. The plan is to just completely c-h-i-l-l while DeeBee cooks and keeps the pool clean (ha!). I'm about to start a long series of workshops when I get back, so I consider next week to be the end of my summer vacation. <sigh> So in order to really relax, I'm getting my lesson plans completed this week. I have nearly the entire first semester planned and on paper!

Unfortunately there are a lot of things I haven't done to get ready for the school year, not that I'll bore you with the details. But the point of summer break is to BREAK, which I've done pretty well. Speaking of breaking, the last real summer hurrah is coming up in three weeks when Alan and I will use these:


I just like looking at them. And I will hug them and squeeze them and call them George.

1 comment:

DeeBee said...

LOL!!! That's going to be my new thing to say when I love something. Cartoons were great when we were small children.