Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Back from Cowtown

Got back Sunday around midnight from Ft. Worth and had to get up bright and early yesterday morning. I'm really not sure where Bailey's team ended up in the standings, and honestly it's best not to know. Bailey totally lost her serve this weekend, but otherwise played fine. We go to Lubbock in less than two weeks, so hopefully she'll have it back by then. Other than the matches, the weekend was fun hanging out with the other girls and parents.
Yesterday I started my long-term sub assignment, so I'm the real thing for a few weeks. I think I received a great initiation on my first day when a student vomited on the carpet in class, and a parent got pretty confrontational with me after school. Nice way to start! And today we administered the state academic test, which meant no sitting down for the teachers except the 20 minutes or so at lunch. I'm looking over at the couch right now and thinking of bon-bons and a nice nap. It won't happen.

Okay, here are some photos for now:



No comments: