Sunday, February 11, 2007

Spring Cleaning?

I've been in the mood to change things up a bit around here, because even the slightest changes or improvements will provide a little lift. We decided to move the armoire into the bedroom to free up some space in the living room. For such a medium-sized piece, you can't imagine what a pain in the ass it is to move. I could write a full essay on what measures we have to take to move it from room to room, not to mention from home to home. I got the armoire from Dale (actually I've been "borrowing" it for the past 16 years), and it belonged to his grandmother or great aunt maybe? Anyway...it's very pretty, quite old I'm guessing, but perhaps built by a third grader. That means that every time we move it, there is sure to be profanity, sweating, splinters, and sore muscles to follow. Still, I like the end result of both rooms:

1 comment:

DeeBee said...

Both rooms look really pretty!