Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ho-hum

Friday through Saturday we're expected to have wind gusts up to 45-50 mph. I can't understand why thousands of people aren't flocking to live in West Texas.

I must report that although I didn't get my Krispy Kreme fix in Ft. Worth, we did get a free jar of La Madeleine's tomato basil soup (which they sell for $8.99 for the SMALL jar). They screwed up Alan's order, meaning they forgot to cook him anything, so Alan asked for the freebie. The fact that they charge that much in the restaurant makes me question whether the La Madeleine soup you get in some grocery stores is the same recipe, since it is much cheaper in the stores.

And although this post is extremely captivating, I must close and get ready for my day with twenty 9-year olds.

1 comment:

DeeBee said...

I saw a La Madeleine's in Phoenix. Thought about you.