Monday, June 04, 2007

Summa-time

Some summer plans are finally in place. I'm one of those people that needs something out there on the horizon to look forward to, to plan for. One-day-at-a-time doesn't work for me, but I'm trying to work on that.

So next week Bailey and I head to Oklahoma to see DeeBee and the kids - yea! Alan is staying here and saving vacation days, and honestly it gives me and Bailey more time to be up there. (Thanks, Alan!) Then in July we're going back to Oklahoma to see the Richardsons - yea! We'll take full advantage of their home and pool and food and drinks for a couple days before heading up to Kansas to see Alan's family - yea!

Actually, I'm not sure Alan's mom (who's also going to be in Kansas) knows that we're going to be there, too....so if any of Alan's family is reading this, don't say anything to Melissa. It's maybe supposed to be a surprise? She can't open my blog, so no worries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think everyone knows??? Maybe not. I am the last to find out anything anyways but Janet and my Mom mentioned it a few weeks ago... I will check.