Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cellular phenom

I'm on my feet most of the day and therefore usually have my cell phone in my pants or skirt pocket, on vibrate. So there's this little phenomenon that is really getting on my nerves. I can still feel my phone vibrating even when it's NOT vibrating and it's nowhere near me! It's as if my body can't let go of that vibrating sensation. And since I'm a "righty" and therefore always keep my phone in a right pants or skirt pocket, (because my world would be completely off balance if I tried wearing it on the left), the sensation is always on the right in roughly the same spot. Before I ask if this has happened to you, let me say that I know I read an article not long back that talked about this issue...but come on, does this happen to you?

1 comment:

DeeBee said...

uummm. no :-)