Saturday, March 22, 2008

We did stuff

I just sat here thinking about all the things we got done around the house this week. Daa-uhm. We did a lot. Of course we had a little help (okay, a LOT of help) with Alan's dad being here and being Mr. Project Man himself. I was about to list everything we did, but that list is so long that it gets more boring by the item. Let's just say, we "did work." And I just got through painting the guest house bathroom a little while ago, so a nice hot shower is calling my name.

By the way, my little Maltipoo friend, Toto, is gone and Junior and I are sad. But then I just watch this snippet from a Rob & Big episode and I'm happy again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbjGBMiYYlQ

1 comment:

DeeBee said...

I need to get caught up on the things you've gotten done around the house.

That video of Rob and Big is one that I haven't seen. It was funny.