Thursday, April 20, 2006

I beg to differ

That's it - that's the phrase that annoys Alan that I was trying to think of a while back. I say it on occasion. I still think it's better than his "six one-half dozen or the other." It's even annoying to type it out! Speaking of the words "a while back," I've noticed that sometimes here in Texas it comes out as "a wall back." How embarrassing. I know I'm guilty of that. But here's one I've recently heard Alan say when talking about doing something quickly: "Okay, I'll get right on that toot-sweet." OMG. Trust me, I did not let that one go by. I said, "Alan, how old are you really, 89?" Who says that???

Time to head back out into the rain - it's awesome. We've had rain, hail, thunder, lightning, the works. Really cool.

1 comment:

DeeBee said...

Sounds like something Dale would say. You know how he likes to impress us with his witty old school comments. :-) gotta love him!