Monday, April 10, 2006

Proud Mom




We need a little laughter this weekend and Junior stepped up to the plate.

So the concert was fun….I guess. Well, the music was good. Miranda Lambert is quite the rocker! And I have just two words to say about Jason Aldean – Hot Mamma. But between Alan getting sick and Bailey and her friend complaining about the cold and the cigarette smoke, it could have been more enjoyable. And good LORD – there is no shortage of sleezy, drunken, wanna-be cowgirls in Midland-Odessa. I wish I had taken the camera.

Addison didn’t make the dance team, but I couldn’t be more proud of her. She tried her best, and I'm amazed that she went through what she did. I was a loser in high school because I wouldn’t dare try anything, much less anything that required performing and being so critically judged. Anyway, it’s cool when your kids far surpass anything you ever did at their age.

2 comments:

DeeBee said...

Cats have a way of coming through for us sometimes.

I think Addison is awesome. I would have been a big fat chicken.

her said...

Cats are cool. Glad to hear Addison gave it her best. Can't believe she is going to be in high school!!!