Friday, May 19, 2006

I got nothing

Even though I have four days of school next week, I consider it finished. After getting through the group project and presentation, I'm done. Next week is just going through the motions.

I celebrated yesterday by taking a nap after I got home. Then I took another brief one on the floor today after weedeating. I really hate that job. That was three hours ago and I'm still tired. I might do my new yoga workout next. Got the DVD in the mail yesterday. Alan looked at the male instructor on the cover and concluded, "Gay" and something about there being no visible "package."

I'm not only bored today, I'm bor-ing. So I'll end here and maybe have something to post about Addison's recital tomorrow. By the way, she says my blog looks like an old lady's when I post pictures of flowers. I so love the wisdom of a teenager.

2 comments:

DeeBee said...

Alan is such a man! funny comment.

What time is the recital? I want to hear how she does.

I'll call soon.

Unknown said...

10:00 and 2:00, but I'm only going to the 2:00 one.