Friday, May 05, 2006

It's paint day

I have to take advantage of this short break before the Maymester starts next week. So I'm finally painting the back wall of the den. I'm pleased to say the palm tree wallpaper border came off in a snap - actually about 60 seconds. So if this house wasn't colorful enough, it's going to get colorier in about an hour. I wonder if the state of Texas will frown upon me allowing my future students to make up words? Why can't "colorier" be a word? Everybody gets what it means - that's the beauty of English. It's like Bush's "strategery." We know what he meant.

I need (want) more blogs to read. I like when people have links on their blogs to other blogs. I've found a couple that I read regularly but don't know the people at all. I just like what they have to say. So if you are a blog hog, meaning you are not sharing your friends' blogs with the rest of us by linking them on your site, shame on you! Some of us are not above admitting we want more things to waste time on.

2 comments:

her said...

Joe has a blog he reads. www.dooce.com It is so funny he reads it almost everyday. The only other blog I check out is a picture blog of my friends baby. Sorry I am not much help. Sad to see the palm trees go.

Unknown said...

My favorite is www.thesuperficial.com. I'll check out that site though!