Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday Shmunday

Not much in the mood for a long blog today. My brain is overloaded with how in the world we get a group presentation together by Thursday morning, when we just received the assignment today. Ah, but that's the joy of group work. (sigh) Not to mention everything we need is on microfilm at the library. Have you ever sat for more than an hour at a time scrolling through microfilm? It can literally be nauseating.

Some days my body cannot handle even one cup of coffee (although it was a large one). I'm sitting in class during the break and at least three people come back in, open up their bags of chips or whatever and all start crunching at the same time. The room was dead silent except for the crunching. So I think it was the caffeine that had me jittery enough to want to scream. Anything to drown out all that CRUNCHING. And here's something I want to throw out - please, please, please avoid eating fritos or nacho cheese doritos when you sit inches from someone else! If you're not the one eating them, the smell is just gross.

You're welcome.

3 comments:

her said...

Bad day? I think you should stop reading Joe's blog. You are starting to sound like him. Next thing you know you will be using the f-bomb. Just kidding. Hope your day gets better!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my. I have been a bit negative the past few blogs. :-( I wonder if having a 15-year old daughter has anything to do with that. Oops...there I go again!

DeeBee said...

Fritos are the worst!!