Thursday, May 25, 2006

It's Official!

Not pregnant, just done with school. As I left my last final today, I walked down the stairs with this mischievous grin on my face, as if I were getting away with something. But I think it'll really sink in Sunday night when I have no reading or studying of any kind.

Tomorrow night we're having a par-tay. I'd like to say it's in honor of me finishing school, but it's really an Oxy thing. Although, I have warned everyone why I will be celebrating and that I better not be celebrating alone. I'm hoping for a patio-thing, but it's forecasted to be 97 with 20-30 mph winds (springtime in Midland, Texas). I also hope to have a good story (at least one) to share the next day. Heather, I wish you were here to offer your party-planning tips.

And as if all of that weren't exciting enough, DeeBee and the kids are coming Sunday - woohoo! This will be the first time Alan and I have had a house, and therefore the first time they'll all get to stay with us. Go to the "Rain or Shine" link to the right and see recent pictures of them all. My niece and nephews are soccer phenoms. Also, if you're in the mood to visit the warped mind of a teenage girl, check out "Life is Like a Dance" sometime.

I feel the sofa pulling me near. And the remote control. And a little bit of watching Food Network to get me in the mood for lunch. Aaaaah, I'm spoiled. Thank you, Alan. :-)


4 comments:

her said...

Party time!!! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. My advice: Party like a rock star!!

DeeBee said...

So you got done with school early today. How nice!

Well, I've been packing today for our soccer tournament and then vacation to Texas. Had to drag out the Super Large suitcase. Don't know what I'm thinking because I won't be able to hoist it into the car. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»