Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Back from the Beach

We're back and a little tired, but it was a pretty good trip. Here are a few photos.


Looks like the lens was a little dirty from that good ole beach residue. See me there in the sunglasses, hat, and sitting in the shade? That's why I'm the only one who didn't need aloe vera smeared all over them afterwards. I'm a sun worshipper, but there are limits.

Bailey burned everything including the whites of her eyes.


Bailey and Alan. This was right after we got there - had to run down to the beach to check it out.

Addison's foot and that little figure in the water is me. I don't mind swimsuit pictures taken at that distance. :-)


2 comments:

her said...

Bailey's burn looks painful. It made my eyes water.

Other than that it looks like you had a great time.

I might have to zoom in on the swimsuit pic to get a good look at you!!!!

DeeBee said...

woo hoo!! look at you in your bathing suit. I can just make out a head and an arm. lol

The pics are great and it looks so relaxing. Glad you had fun.