Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm sure I'm normal

There are days when I wish I had another blog. An anonymous blog that I tell noone about. On this blog I would talk about all the evil thoughts that ramble around in my head that I don't have the nerve to share with anyone I know. Perfect strangers, sure I can share all my deepest thoughts with them. But who would read it? Just the random, very bored internet addict who keeps clicking on "Next Blog" when they have nothing more meaningful to do. And that's only if my blog happened to be next in the queue of blogs.

I think I forgot to take my happy pills today.

2 comments:

her said...

I think Joe has those days. But he forgot that he told everyone about his blog. That is why he deleted it. Sad times...

I think everyone should have an anonymous blog. Go for it.

DeeBee said...

Are you ok? :-)