Monday, July 17, 2006

A positively better week

I've heard of business casual and totally understand what that means. But "dressy casual?" Isn't that an oxymoron? Anyway, that's the attire for my upcoming reunion. Oh well....so I get an excuse to go shopping this week.

And hopefully this week will be a little more productive than last week. I just didn't have the mental energy to do anything. Man, I was down in the dumps and for no particular reason. I did paint our front door, but that's about it. I'm hoping this week to get my butt in gear and get back to working out as well.

Bailey's 13th birthday is Saturday, so that's another thing to get ready for. Teenagers = not cheap. Her gift suggestions are: a new cell phone, an Ipod, a digital camera, or a trampoline. I remember those b-days when I could buy them clothes at Wal-Mart and other stuff like $15 Barbies (Addison usually wanted ethnic ones, and those were especially cheap), Disney movies, etc. Actually though, the gifts they want these days are more fun for me to borrow...

This picture has nothing to do with anything. I just like pictures and my daughters are pretty. :-)

1 comment:

DeeBee said...

I said they were pretty first! :-)