Friday, July 14, 2006

Hit or Miss


There are reasons there are few pictures of me and Alan together, this being one example. They usually don't turn out that well. And why must I always be doing something weird with my mouth as if I'm saying, "Yuck, what's that?" And this might be the only picture of me from the trip where I didn't have something in my teeth. In several pics of me and Addison together, you can see oreo cookies. In another one with Bailey, I think I spot a piece of funnel cake. And then there's Alan....he typically has his eyes closed or his mouth open from what must have been a funny joke told before every shot.

However, look at this picture of Alan. Specifically, look at those feet (click for a larger view). He has great feet. In fact, when I saw him in sandals and saw those perfectly groomed feet the first time, my heart skipped a beat. Alan could walk a mile on gravel and his feet would still be clean and smooth. I'm not sure how he does it, but I hope it stays with him through our elderly years.

1 comment:

her said...

Now I have to see Alan's feet up close. I didn't know you have a thing for feet. Please don't look at mine!!