Monday, August 14, 2006

Change

One more week of freedom left. I have student teacher orientation this Thursday and then start in the classroom next Monday. Not only will my life change, but those around me will be affected, too. I won't be available to run errands for the girls or run things up to the school that they forgot, or take them to doctor's appointments, or pick them up from school when it's pouring rain or gusting winds of 40 mph. This means that other people have to step up and handle these things. Also won't get to have lunch with Alan anymore, and our Fridays off together are no more. Hopefully this will all be worth it.

2 comments:

her said...

Where did the summer go? Good luck. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Sixtyfeet said...

I can't wait for Alan to go back to school to get his doctorate.

Anyway, you are going to make a great teacher and it will all be worth it in the end.