Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Problem solved

I shall want no more. All I need to do to gain financial freedom is call the Peter Popoff Miricle Ministry (that's how it was spelled on TV), ask for their little plastic tube of Miracle Spring Water, "follow the directions," and money will supernaturally be deposited into our account. Out of nowhere. This life-changing process is called "Divine Transfer" and has apparently been the answer to many little old black ladies' problems. That's the only demographic they were showing on their broadcast, so I gotta believe God has a good reason for targeting just them. As Ricky Bobby says in Talladega Nights, "Thank you, Lord Baby God."

Oddly, Mr. Peter Popoff has been under investigation for some time. Somehow he continues to move forward - must be the power from the spring water. So out of curiosity I did a little googling, found a Peter Popoff website, and my computer froze up. Took me 10 minutes to get it to reboot.

3 comments:

her said...

Thanks for the tip. I called to cancel my order right away.

DeeBee said...

Sounds like divine intervention had something to do with that website.

Unknown said...

I'm sure that's it! And Heather, so glad I could intervene.