Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I just realized my beautiful Nikes might get dirty.

Last night's thunderstorm was the perfect ending to a long day. Got home about 7:00 and still beat Alan home. Ate a barely edible TV dinner and washed it down with some chips and cheese (doing really well on my diet). When you can hold the entire lasagna serving in the air with your fork, I think it means it was overcooked.

I was lying on the couch by 8:30, and about that time a really cool thunderstorm blew in. We turned off the lights and TV and watched the storm. I was probably asleep within 5 minutes. Next thing I know it's 10:30 and Alan's waking me up to go to bed. He apparently had become bored with the evening, but had also kindly taken Junior away so I wouldn't be attacked in my sleep. More thunderstorms expected tonight!

We think we're having a garage sale this Saturday. It'll be one of those sales that most people just drive on by, once they notice how little we have to offer. Could be interesting...


I'm trying to get myself pumped up to go for a jog. This is my favorite weather to run in. It's cool and wet and humid outside. Actually my favorite is when it's slightly misting, but this will do. It'll be ugly, but I'm gonna do it!

3 comments:

DeeBee said...

Lasagne sounds bad...lol, thunderstorm sounds relaxing and the jog doesn't sound appealing. How did that go by the way?

Unknown said...

It sucked as usual, but at least I did it.

mel... said...

I've participated in a garage sale, but never had my own. The trick seems to be getting a couple of friends to bring their stuff over too and then it gives people to stop (especially if a few large pieces of furniture). Then again, people are crazy here with garage sales. They are there just waiting for you to open up (or sometimes not even waiting).