Monday, March 20, 2006

Senioritis

Alan's 30th came and went with little hooplah. Basically, he spent it with me, and didn't complain. But come on - it would have been more fun if he had some guys to hang out with, too. The problem is either Midland or us, and I've never been able to figure it out. I'm leaning towards MIDLAND. Alan needs a poker night or bowling night or something - some way to escape from being surrounded by all girls all the time. He just joined a softball team, so perhaps there's hope. Anyway, it was uneventful and I feel bad about it.

Well, I've got a test to study for and I hate to even imagine how busy the next few days will be. But let's hear it for 7 weeks left in the spring semester.

3 comments:

DeeBee said...

It's Midland. And I bet Alan didn't mind the way you spent the weekend. Besides, that trip to Ft. Worth is still in the horizon.

Happy Birthday, Alan!!

DeeBee said...

correction: "on" the horizon

mel... said...

My 30th is coming around later this year, but I hope to have a little more hoopla involved and travel somewhere for it.