Thursday, March 09, 2006

March 2nd - All random

Since I had to be on a bus yesterday for 10 hours and spend the whole day without computer access, I think I'm entitled to blow off some time this morning not doing homework and playing on Myspace instead. I thought at some point we passengers were going to make national news with a headline like, "50 people killed in bus crash." We were watching movies on the way back and the bus driver was watching, too! I could hardly watch the movie because I was too preoccupied watching HIM watch the movie. Suddenly, we hear and feel this loud thud, like we ran over something. Everybody looked to the right where the sound came from, including him. Oh well, we just continued on.....later I learned that on the way down yesterday he was reading and flipping through papers.

So glad the Olympics are over. Two weeks without The Office are two too many. Alan feels the same about My Name is Earl.

I'm ready to be well again. I slept in Addison's room again last night because of my coughing.

I really don't understand adults who have B.O. How can you not bathe and wear deoderant? Especially when you know you're going to be cramped (and my gosh, do I mean cramped) on a bus with other people. Luckily I didn't have to sit next to him but did have to be on a tour with him yesterday. He was annoying even without the B.O. He was one of those Yankee-types - you know who you are - that are just friggin rude and obnoxious. And always with that stupid, smug smirk like they're so much more clever than anyone else.Okay, that's about it. People get on my nerves.

No comments: