Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Satan lives

You can't imagine how frustrating it is that I can't capture on film the freakishness of our cat, Junior, and share it with the rest of the world. Yesterday the cat and I had quite a rumble. It would be no exaggeration to say there was some slapping, boxing, biting, smothering, chasing, and sitting-on taking place. I won't say who was doing what, but believe me, the cat can fight. You think I'm kidding or exaggerating. He is pure wild animal -- evil to the core one minute....the next minute he's cuddling up for some lovin'. No one outside of the immediate family has truly witnessed his bad side, because he puts on an act when "others" are around.

Thanks to his ever-growing size, he is now able to sneak up behind me and jump on my back, almost to my shoulders. He hasn't quite figured out what to do next, so he just ricoches off. If you could see his face when he's mad....I swear the Antichrist has arrived and his earthly name is Junior.

2 comments:

DeeBee said...

I love this cat!!! I hope to see even a small part of his act when I come to town.

her said...

I can't believe Junior is still so evil. Cats usually live longer than dogs, bet you wish you had gotten a dog (just kidding.)