Thursday, March 23, 2006

There are other talents besides brain surgery

I can think of two things I do really well. One is parallel parking. Seriously, I'm the parallel parking queen. Yesterday I parallel parked beautifully and wondered if the person walking by was marveling at my skill as much as I was.

The second thing I do well is make hard-boiled eggs. Really, they're perfect.

That's all I have for today. I think we should all appreciate our little hidden talents and perhaps make sure they're not so "hidden." :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanya - is there room for two parallel parking queens? I hope so, because I feel like I am the best at parallel parking too, especially since I do it so well with my suburban, which is sooo long! I had to laugh because I recently did it at Emily's soccer practice, and thought the same thing, "Are these other soccer moms impressed with my parking skills?" Because you know they are watching!
And about the eggs, seriously, what is your secret? Do you add the eggs after the water is boiling and how long do you actually boil them? Do tell.

DeeBee said...

Apparantly your talents are now out in the open. How funny!